Posts tagged signal boost
Posts tagged signal boost
So I just gained a follower a few moments ago with the name maartin4life
LISTEN TO ME
WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU DO
THEIR FUCKING PAGE
I JUST OPENED IT AND MY AVAST ANTIVIRUS TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS A FUCKING TROJAN HORSE
Do NOT drive through Boston or take the subway right now. The emergency radio is buzzing with more possible bombs. Please spread this everywhere you can to let your friends and family members know. It could save a life.
Anybody who follows me in Boston, the Police Department also confirmed that they are looking into a possible threat at the JFK Library, if you’re in the area then you should clear out.
petition to put ian duncan smith and george osborne in a council estate for a week
THIS IS IMPORTANT. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION.
OPEN TO ALL, NOT JUST THE UK.
Edit: And here is the petition on HM government’s website what they are, I do believe, obliged to respond to.
Most of the respondents are coming from reddit, which is annoying. I wasn’t going to post about it here for a variety of reasons, but I’ve ended up making a third copy with room for 150 more people, so…
It’s partly just a reality check to remind me why I’m going stealth at university, but I also hope it’ll help with a more inclusive kind of discussion. We know most of you don’t understand us, but there’s never been much of an effort to understand your misunderstanding. Anyway, whether or not you consider yourself an ally, whether or not you know a damn thing about trans* people, whether or not you have any strong opinions. Go for it. :)
(I’ll also probably be posting the results here, and it seems unfair to inflict than on you without giving you a chance to participate.)
I know this isn’t Disney, and to be honest, I don’t care right now.
My friend has gone missing, and if you guys could please spread this around, I’d be very appreciative about it. it’s been a while since anyone has seen her, and we’re all worried.
Here’s another picture of her,
If you live in Illinois or anywhere around Chicago or just indiana or anything, please spread this around. Please.
Reblogging again. Please, if you can, spread around.
Please, STOP SCROLLING for a second, JUST STOP. I am in dire need of help.
>What’s the deal?
For all the undocumented youth who are out there -remember to be calm and diligent. Be sure you have all the documents and forms filled out properly.
Submit starting Aug 15th
followers: please signal boost this. you remember when Obama announced relief for undocumented youth? yeah, this form, released today, is how they can get protection from deportation. this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO CIRCULATE.
Hello internet. My sister has multiple crazies and lives on the opposite side of the world to me. I am broke, she is even more broke, and is currently broke enough that she is having to choose between “continue taking the pills that make me not-crazy enough to not attempt suicide every other…
If any one has a bit of spare cash and would like to help out someone who is having a hard time affording food and medication this month: ^ that would be awesome.
MANILA, Philippines - With over 20,000 people displaced due to torrential rains in Metro Manila, various evacuation centers have opened up to aid those affected by the rain.
Here’s a list of major evacuation centers across the Metro, as well as relief operations that have already started:
(Please add to the list of you know of any other place that is currently an evacuation center or is accepting relief goods)
- Mats, old tarps, food, clothes for forwarding to DSWD are being accepted at The Commissary at Whitespace.
- The P&P Tattoo branch in Makati will be accepting donations for forwarding to the GMA Kapuso Foundation. Address: Unit G8 45 Polaris St. Bel Air Soho Condominium Brgy. Poblacion Makati City.
- Santuario de San Antonio Parish now accepting relief goods at parish center rooms 1-4. Volunteers are also welcome.
- La Salle Greenhills has started relief operations inside campus. Donations are being accepted at Gate 2 of the campus along Ortigas Avenue, according to a Facebook post. As of posting, only the following donations will be accepted: ready-to-eat food, water, and clothes.
- People may seek center in Greenhills Christian Fellowship. You can also contact their Crisis Reponse team (0917-5327525).
- The lower ground floor of Mega Mall A is a drop off point for donations, as spearheaded by Divine Lee.
- Donations for flood victims may be dropped off at the main gate of the Poveda campus.
- Donations may be dropped off at UA&P Pearl Drive, SM Megamall, CCF (Christ’s Commission Fellowship) 5/F St Francis Sq. Bldg.
- People in the SM Mall of Asia may seek shelter inside the complex. The mall is open until further notice, according to a tweet.
- Relief goods (canned food, rice, blankets, clothes, medicine, etc.) may be dropped off at the Tanjuatco Law Office at the 11th floor of Taipan Place, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center in Pasig. Look for Jessie or Jossette, call 6370200.
- UA&P also accepting relief goods. Both Pearl Drive and Escriva drive entrances are open
- In the Ateneo de Manila University Loyola Schools campus, some classrooms may be used by those in need of shelter from the rain. Those with gate passes to the campus may park their cars at the P-1 parking area of the campus, according to an announcement from the university. (Note: Sanggunian President Gio Alejo says the classrooms provided for temporary shelter are only for members of the Ateneo community, according to this tweet.)
- Relief operations at Ateneo have also began. Food, water, and blankets may be dropped off at the lobby of Cervini Hall inside the Loyola Schools campus. As of posting, they will not be accepting clothes.
- Akbayanihan Relief Center now accepting donations. Food, water, clothes, and the like being accepted at the Akbayan headquarters in 36B Madasalin Street, Sikatuna Village. You may contact (02)4336933 / 09175381816 / 09064304315 if you want to volunteer.
- Relief goods are being accepted at the Mt. Carmel Parish in New Manila, where 500 evacuees are staying.
- The Mother of Divine Providence Parish in Payatas needs uncooked rice, canned goods, noodles, and clothes. Donations may be dropped off at San Juan, Evangelista Street, Campsite, Payatas.
- IskoOperation in UP Diliman will now accept donations. They’re also on the look-out for volunteers. Contact the USC-UPD or the college councils (09277571005 or 09065701029), according to USC-UPC Chairperson Heart Dino.
- Those living in the vicinity of Sto. Domingo Church in Quezon City are being asked to help provide food and drinks to 400-500 evacuees staying in the Church. Food, water, dry clothes deeded.
- The P&P Tattoo branch in Eastwood will be accepting donations for forwarding to the GMA Kapuso Foundation. Address: Unit G1-C Eastwood Citywalk 1 Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, QC.
- The GK Command center for relief operations is at the HRD Training Center, Department of Agrarian Reform Compound in Quezon City. They will be accepting relief goods (rice, instant noodles, canned goods, bread, coffee, and sugar.)
- Those living in the Fort Bonifacio area may drop off their donations at the Enderun college. Those who want to help may contact Luz Cleofas of the Taguig DSWD (5423693, 09175637314), says director Lino Cayetano.
1. Database of Families in need of RESCUE:
2. List of Evacuation Centers & Relief Operations in Metro Manila:http://www.rappler.com/nation/special-coverage/weather-alert/9981-list-evacuation-centers,-relief-operations-in-metro-manila
3. List of flooded roads in Metro Manila:
4. EMERGENCY NUMBERS directory: https://www.facebook.com/notes/uprcy/emergency-numbers/101502327436893515. Drop-Off areas for relief goods:
If you guys see that Harry Potter 800 word prequel thing going around
DON’T CLICK ON IT
Website has a bloody virus on it that I had to take care of I repeat
Harry potter 800 word prequel. VIRUS. DO NOT CLICK.
Woah, almost clicked that earlier.
SIGNAL BOOST. This is legit.
I dont know of any so a signal boast is all i can give.
My friend is in dire need of a safe, trans* friendly reproductive health clinic in the Sacramento area.
This is an emergency, a literal matter of life or death. [Trigger Warning] This person has been a victim of sexual, physical, and mental abuse. They cannot go to a hospital.
Signal boost. Any CA followers?
In CA, but not in Sac, though! :(
My mom is kicking me out of the house because I believe in gay marriage, and I have nowhere to go. If anyone lives in the Baton Rouge (Louisiana) area, I would really appreciate a place to stay for a while. Even if you don’t, please reblog this in case one of your followers lives close to me. Thank you so much.
Backstory: a few weeks ago, I accepted an internship with the DC Center for LGBT Resources. My father found out, threatened to kick me out if I did it, and basically raged on and on for a while. My flight to DC is on May 24th, and I’m pretty sure my father was going to keep me from catching it.
Just now, he came into my room and yelled at my brother for playing Starcraft II on my Dell. (I’m typing this on an old Macbook.) Then he threatened to smash my laptop, to which I replied that it was my property. The Dell was given to me by my university as part of my scholarship, and it is considered their property for a year until I start my second year there.
Upon me informing him of this, he grew enraged, picked up my laptop, and smashed it on the bedpost. The frame is broken, it won’t close properly, etc…
My father has had a history of violence with me, one that I don’t want to go into yet. However, calling the cops isn’t an option, since he’s the sole supporter of my family, and my mother can’t support herself; I also have three siblings.
Anyway, I need to get out of here. I live in Huntsville, Alabama. If anyone has any ideas or can give me a place to stay until the 24th, that would be most helpful. Thank you so much for reading this.
holy shit, is there anyone close by that can help this person??